xDrac

Worth it?

Yes it's completely worth it. One of the best games I've played. Even if you decide you don't like it, it's only $60 bucks...

Most definitely Worth it! :)

Its a good game with lots to explore. Am on my first char and will definitely be trying out others after I am done leveling my Jedi Consular. Will like to try Smuggler next.

If you like bioware games and you like Star Wars than this game is defiantly worth it! The pvp is mediocre at the moment but the deves have already announced new maps. Also they have a good number of raids/flashpoints already and I belive they added a new endgame raid already.

My theory is if you want a pvp game play Battlefield 3 or COD, if you wan't a good MMO SWTOR is up there!

Yes it's completely worth it. One of the best games I've played. Even if you decide you don't like it, it's only $60 bucks...

Yeah but doesn't the subscription cost money too? Say you play it two months and don't like it...would you get back the $60 and the subscription money?

No, there are no refunds. You buy the game, it's yours. If you purchase a month subscription, there's no backing out.

Yeah but doesn't the subscription cost money too? Say you play it two months and don't like it...would you get back the $60 and the subscription money?

If your that worried then you probably shouldn't play.

Of course it is worth it. It is the first game since WoW I enjoy. First MMO anyways. It has a monthly subscription, and now that you learned your lesson you do not have to be addicted to it like on wow.

It has a big player base, but it is too early to tell how long the game will last. Expansions are sure to come if the game remains popular.

Of course it is worth it. It is the first game since WoW I enjoy. First MMO anyways. It has a monthly subscription, and now that you learned your lesson you do not have to be addicted to it like on wow.

It has a big player base, but it is too early to tell how long the game will last. Expansions are sure to come if the game remains popular.

Agreed, the best MMO after WoW.

Has better storyline and gameplay but it is missing some additional bells and whistles. BUT the game is still young. only 2 months. It will surely mature into a great competitor to Wow.

This game was completely worth my money. The leveling experience was amazing for my class, the Sith Assassin, and the pvp is very fun. I can't wait for more updates!

Oh it's so worth it! This is one of the best games I have ever played and if you are a fan of Star Wars thene there is no better game in my opinion :)