Gallitin

Schematics Drops During Raids

So I was Artifice and dropped it to go Biochem for raiding.

Since they now have nerfed Biochem I was thinking about going back to Artifice.

I was going to wait until a schematic dropped for Artifice to do so because there isn't any point until then...Now today I was thinking is it possible that no Artifice schematics have dropped because no one in the raid is Artifice?

Going to try this out headed back to Artifice now...

Idk, I've never ever seen artifice schematics drop so I'm very skeptical that they even drop besides off of that worldboss. Do get Rakata relics though. I know synthweaving, biochem, cybertech, and armortech drop for sure.

Idk, I've never ever seen artifice schematics drop so I'm very skeptical that they even drop besides off of that worldboss. Do get Rakata relics though. I know synthweaving, biochem, cybertech, and armortech drop for sure.

I figured it was because none of us are artifice as I switched to biochem as soon as we started raiding. But now switched back yesterday and hit 400 today. So we should see soon.

Yeah but I think cybertech, armormech, and armstech drop but I don't think we have any of those. I don't know what they would drop for Artifice really. But any of the raids or HM FP's have I seen an artifice schematic drop. But could have been unlucky never know. Although there are some 24 mods that are on torhead, but I'm not too confident how right they are on some of their things.