zerospin

If you could change one thing about SWTOR...

.. what would it be? Personally I would like a more open space enviroment, instead of the mini-game we got now. Do you think it will be implemented in the future, as an expansion of sorts? What else would you change, if you could?

I like the space missions now. I also agree that it would be better to have more control over where the ship goes especially on solo missions.

I would also like to see multiplayer space missions that allow us more control over movements.

I would like to see macros introduced at some point.

i would like it to be a massive open game. pilot the ships to any pint and explore the planets as you want. more realism would be great

• Like 1

I think a more open game would be great too, so you could explore all over the galaxy, it would make it so much more realistic. I think this could appeal to a broader audience too.

lol star war fans is a pretty broad audiance i mean if the history of star wars games can be taken into account then there is a massive following. would be interesting if bethesba did some work on it to open it waaay up