meche-war

Complete SWTOR guide

Hey all,

I was looking for a mod guide online when I found a guide for SWTOR made by some ex-members of WoW's top guilds (ensidia, premonition, and a couple others). They put it together very cleanly and it's all online. I suggest checking it out: Aeon SWTOR Guide - Builds, Leveling, and PVP

It has a leveling guide but more importantly some strats for each role and some PVP/PVE tips. Also has a gear and mod guide. Highly recommended.

May the force be with you.

If you are a fan of the phenomenal game known as Star Wars: The Old Republic, Aeon Guide works to help you with its detailed and comprehensive SWTOR guide. This guide is aimed to help you with the leveling, PVE, and PVP aspect of Star Wars: The Old Republic; this guide is basically all you need to know about the game!

It is clear that Aeon SWTOR Guide is NOT a scam. Aeon Guide are PROFESSIONALLY written guides for the popular massive multi online role playing game, Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR). The most accurate and up to date information are included in the guides which cover a range of aspects of the game such as builds, items, rotations, and strategies at its best. Every time the game is updated, Aeon SWTOR Guide is updated too! There are no monthly payments required and all the updates to the guide are completely free after your onetime payment.

I tried it out and I highly recommend it,

Please visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqmSgSkusns for more information